If it looks like there is an problem with the data itself, check the Catalog of Known Data Product Issues.
Question not answered?
Email the helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why are the USPOT exposure times higher than before (before Cycle 10)?
- How can we check for memory/persistence issues?
- Should I worry about saturating the FORCAST detector?
- How do I find the on-sky angle of the FORCAST grism slit?
- What is the FORCAST photometric uncertainty?
- Has a COMA aberration correction been done on the data?
- Is there a ghost in my data?
- How many dithers do I need for photometry?
- Can subtract the PSF from my image?
- The Data and Data Analysis
- What is the boresight?
- What is the best way to access the FITS header information?
- How to get the PWV from the header
- What version of redux was used to reduce my data?
- What do the quality assurance comments mean, and should I be worried?
- How do I find out if the data products are the raw or calibrated files?
- I can’t tell if my detection is real or noise, what can I do?
- The Observatory